Our hours of operation are Monday thru Saturday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
This is a full-time position – 40 hrs./week.
Hourly range: $12.00 – $15.50 per hour. Semi-annual profit sharing bonuses ranging from $700 - $1000. Paid-time-off and 401K. Yearly merit increases.
- Prepare materials for final sale
- Read work orders or receive verbal instructions to determine work assignments
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to company specifications.
- Maintain inventory of job materials.
- Meet production and schedule requirements and follow standardized work procedures.
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Clean production equipment or work areas
- Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Verbal Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information presented in writing.
- Creative Thinking -- Developing best practices by participating in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- The ability to operate hand power tools for extended periods of time
- The ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk
- The ability to retrieve and replace materials that can weigh up to 20 pounds apiece on shelves from floor level to seven feet high.
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Capable of reporting to work as scheduled with a consistent schedule between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Basic computer data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- High School Diploma / GED