Tailored CPAs seeks a full-time CPA Candidate to join their firm in Marquette, Michigan.
WHAT WE OFFER. Tailored CPAs place great value in their team by offering a highly competitive wage and benefit package to include health insurance, retirement plan, paid professional training, company-sponsored outings and personal fitness training. The firm is located in an area that offers year-round outdoor recreational activities, a safe community to raise children, and many other benefits associated with a college town atmosphere.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Must qualify as a CPA Candidate.
- Experience preparing individual, corporate and/or partnership tax returns preferred.
- Demonstrate flexibility in the work environment and willingness to work on priority tasks as determined by our Managers and Partners.
- Willingness to stay current on developing tax law.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the firm’s services, systems, and processes and an ability to apply them with support and direction.
- Working knowledge of office software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook).
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at tailoredcpas.hirescore.com.
Tailored CPAs are a team of professionals bringing innovative thinking to accounting and tax services for both personal and business clients. The firm offers extensive business development and consulting services designed to build value and increase profitability.