You will manage a fast-service restaurant which requires supervision of crew to ensure top-quality customer care in a fast-paced environment.
- Train and motivate your team to provide excellent customer service.
- Be able to multi-task and think outside the box, while placing emphasis on delegating tasks to your team.
- Place heavy emphasis on peak periods (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and manage your employees to achieve their targets.
- Effectively implement restaurant systems (i.e training, scheduling, ordering) and follow-up with your team to maintain consistency.
- Have the ability to work with the supervision of your Area Supervisor to achieve goals.
All Managers may be responsible for the following: - Food Safety- Internal Communication- Training- Scheduling- Daily maintenance and cleanliness- Inventory control- Quality Food Preparation- Above and beyond Customer Service Salary/Wage are dependent upon experience level and qualifications, please inquire for more information.