Pure Home Health Care needs RNs and PRNs to bring quality care right to the home
Being a front line hero doesn’t always mean working inside a health care facility, especially when valuable nursing services are needed at home. As a Pure Home Health Care (PHHC) Registered Nurse, you’ll lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver care to patients in their own residences. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a difference in your community and develop comprehensive care plans that make people healthier, safer, and happier.
Are you looking for a chance to lead? Supervising LPNs and home health aides, this position will put you in charge of coordination of care, the implementation of physician’s orders, and the documentation of outcomes. You and your team will have 24 hour accountability for your assigned case load, and will be given the resources to make a real impact in your community.
- Provide a variety of nursing services to clients in their residence in accordance with physician's authorized plan of care
- Monitor medications, response to care or services provided, the actions or interventions taken, and the outcome of services provided
- Oversee home health aides and the care team
- Make referrals to other disciplines as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Observe signs and symptoms and report changes in the patient's condition to the appropriate health professionals as needed
- Document patient care progress assessments and participate in quality assessment and performance improvement programs
- License to practice as registered nurse in the State of Michigan
- RN or BSN degree from a State approved school of nursing
- NLN accredited program and B.S.N. degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of medical-surgical, generalized or community health nursing experience (acute care preferred)
- Current Michigan Operator's license, with reliable transportation and willingness to drive in inclement weather
- Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule and work the required hours, including evening and weekend hours as agreed upon
- Health and stamina sufficient to perform the job