CG Plastics (CGP) is looking to add a couple Full-Time Injection Molding Machine Operators to our crew to support our production demands within our Comstock Park, MI facility! CGP is growing and we are seeking motivated, dependable, efficient individuals who can help support our growth. We have positions available for 2nd and 3rd shift. We will train...no prior operator experience required!
The Injection Molding Machine Operator Job requires candidates to operate machines, light assembly, inspecting, sorting, and packaging in our manufacturing facility. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing facility with the ability to lift up to 25 lbs and read, write, and count accurately. We are seeking candidates who are reliable and can work effectively as part of a team or independently.
- Monitor assigned molding machines.
- Ensure quality standards are met for the molded parts.
- Follow directions, according to the job, for inspecting and assembly.
- Inspect the quality of the product and determine acceptability based upon Good Manufacturing Practices and outlined procedures.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor automatic molding machines and ensure parts satisfy quality specifications.
- Answer press alarms to maximize press efficiencies.
- Inspect parts for quality defects.
- Provide feedback on quality findings and report processing problems to appropriate personnel.
- Meet all quality, quantity, and Good Manufacturing Practices to satisfy the customer and regulatory requirements.
- Operate measurement scales to determine machine production.
- Correctly label and identify products.
- Maintain a steady workflow to keep up with cycle counts.
- Maintain neat and orderly work areas to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Review paperwork for proper documentation to comply with procedures.
- Follow outlined procedures, safety guidelines, quality and cost standards are met to maintain the company's mission and standards.
If you are eager to work and dependable, you are encouraged to apply. We are looking to fill positions for first, second, and third shifts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be reliable, demonstrate willingness to stay to get the job done
- Requires a positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively
- $14+ per hour
- Shift Premiums: 10% Night Shift