The purpose of this position is to support the department’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes the accurate and timely cleaning and de-burring of parts according to customer and PAC specifications. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties: The following are the normal duties performed by this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- De-bur the required number of components correctly, and in a timely manner according to process documentation.
- Perform visual inspection according to process documentation.
- Mark parts appropriately with the right tools.
- Clean parts.
- Perform data collection and communication tasks in Job Boss and other applications.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and maintain work station to 5S standards.
- Perform all work according to PAC safety standards.
- Comply with all PAC policy and procedures.
- Vision to AS 9100 standards.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of focus and attention for long periods of time
- Lift, push and/or pull 10 pounds.
- Sit at least 80% of the scheduled shift.
- Routinely perform tedious operations requiring hand and finger dexterity.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to recognize and remove burrs in metal. Prior detailed manufacturing work utilizing a microscope, hand tools or other micro-manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Basic Windows and MS Office skills.
- Ability to read and follow detailed work instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Eligibility to work with sensitive