Trained to operate all production machines and feed equipment, including transfers, according
to Specifications, Machine Operating Instructions, and the Part Control Plan. Fill out
Hour-by-Hour Charts with shift information and problem identification information.
- Lift, load, and unload parts in a manufacturing machine, utilizing proper containers and packaging according to the Part Control Plan.
- Observe machine operations, for position of work pieces and abnormal movements or sounds which may indicate a process or equipment problem.
- Operators must stop machine with Top/Emergency Stop Buttons and/or Main Power and then report malfunction to the Zone Leader.
- Assist in the set-up of dies, fixtures, or tools at the assigned work center.
- Set production machines and support equipment in accordance with the Part Control Plan and Set-up Sheet.
- Check parts for non-conformance in accordance with the Part Control Plan.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain clean and safe working conditions throughout the plant.
- Participate in continuous improvement and waste reduction activities.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, quality of product, and safety.
- Assist in identifying and resolving manufacturing problems through team involvement.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Minimum of four (4) years related experience.