A current American Welding Society (AWS) CWI certification, or ability to obtain with 6 months of hire.
Capable of working from ladders, swing stages, aerial lifts, and at heights, walking steel following 100 percent tie off requirements, using appropriate fall protection equipment, and operating aerial lifts.
A good safety and driving record.
Is comfortable using a computer and smart phone.
- Able to successfully pass security background checks and drug screenings required by clients.
- Team members must have good organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills. Motivated self-starter and able to work independently.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Exemplify safe work practices and follow the company's compliance standards.
- Punctual and hard worker.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new challenges and learn new concepts.
- Capable of identifying and solve problems.
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge and/or certifications associated with nondestructive testing (UTT, UT, MT, PT), structural bolting, bridges, tanks, piping, and coatings inspection.
- Experienced with email, calendar, and Microsoft office computer programs and phone apps.