Mid-West Mfg., Inc. (MWM) is seeking candidates with entry-level to high-level experience for machine operator positions and general labor. Only serious applicants should apply please.
MWM is a great career option for someone looking for growth opportunities. Bring with you a positive attitude and a strong work ethic and your value will be noticed and rewarded. MWM has a low turn-over rate - employees who hire with MWM tend to stay with MWM and flourish in their career. Schedules vary and include an option to work four days a week with a consistent three-day weekend.
Machine operation (Rubber Extruder, Roll Grinder, Lathe Operator, etc.) experience is desired but not required as on-the-job training will be provided. A desire to continue learning is required. MWM is prepared to generously reward applicants who have experience. Full-time applicants are preferred but applicants with part-time interest will be considered.
This might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
- Have a positive work ethic and positive attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance and will consistently report to work on time
- Are self-motivated
- Work well within a team as well as independently
- Are flexible
- Have good communication skills
MWM offers their team members the following robust benefit package including:
- Competitive base pay
- Health insurance benefit and HAS
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses