Liquid Automation, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter/Administrative Assistant to become part of our growing team!
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Answer mulit-line phone system.
- Source, recruit and screen qualified candidates for job openings at client company locations.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to fill orders.
- Utilize ACT software (will train) to manange candidate, employee and client information.
- Utilize various job boards and the internet to source and recruit candidates for placement.
- Work with candidates, both in person, on the phone and email to answer questions they may have for current job openings, assignments they are on and any other issues.
- Maintain relationships with clients and candidates with providing courteous phone. customer service and reporting issues to the hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Administer background checks, drug tests, skills test and any other pre-assignment requirements.
- Maintain applications, company paperwork, on-boarding & off-boarding, filing, scanning resumes and any other administrative tasks that are needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- An excellent phone manner. Recruiters handle an extremely high volume of calls from candidates, clients and employees daily.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of tasks daily.
- Experience in MS Word, Outlook, Exel and Windows 10.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance after 90 days
- Vacation after one year
- Holiday after 90 days