Unified Business Technology (UBT) is an award winning-winning, woman owned firm providing innovative project life-cycle solutions, from concept to implementation for Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support Services to Federal customers.
Candidate will assist in the creation and maintenance of technical, logistic, and programmatic documentation for a range of government customers; utilizing military standard MIL_STD 40051 and MIL_STD 2361. The candidate will be capable of juggling multiple complex documentation tasks with little oversight, while also working effectively within a documentation team to support a varying workload. The candidate will actively seek ways to improve deliverable quality and accept new challenges. The candidate will be eager to learn about systems they support, performing independent research when they encounter job-relevant concepts they do not understand.
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Relevant/ equivalent work experience required.
- Familiar with DoD technical writing requirements and have knowledge of applicable military standard (MIL_STD 4005-1, 2361) specifications and test practices.
- Proficient in developing XML documents.
- Comfortable with frequent interaction with site government and contractor personnel as it pertains to the development of technical documentation including user manuals, test plans and/or system training materials and technology description documents.
- Ability to develop high quality documentation for its intended audience.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and translate into easily understandable documents.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office and high proficiency in English writing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Vacation and Health Benefit package
- Retirement plan
- Long & Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status