Provide direct on-site training and consumers employed in the community to ensure job retention. Act as liaison with employers and staff members educating as needed.
Essential Duties/Major Responsibilities:
1. Read all pertinent data on assigned cases, noting the type of disability, recommendations and special needs.
2. Provide intensive training for assigned individuals employed in the community.
3. Act as liaison with site employers to resolve job-related problems.
4. Provide all necessary documentation on consumer progress. This includes writing a narrative upon completion of services for each consumer.
5. Provide support and encouragement to new employees to assist in the transition to employment.
6. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that is conductive to good relationships with customers, consumers, co-workers and supervisors.
7. Able and willing to travel over a wide geographic areas.
8. Able and willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed.
9. Must be legally licensed with reliable transportation at all times with proper vehicle registration and insurance.
10. Must uphold stated agency rules, regulations and policies, including confidentiality of consumer information.
11. Abide by HIPAA regulations of confidentiality as outlined in the Personnel and Agency