Bonus – We continue to search for valuable employees like you. That is why we are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill 50+ positions on 1st shift with our client located in Wyoming. Our client produces nutritious and good tasting, quality turkey products by growing, processing, and delivering a consistent, reliable, value-added commodity source for industrial foodservice and retail customers. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working in a refrigerated work environment, have stellar work ethic and be seeking opportunity to grow and develop with the company.
The Food Processor job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Training available in English, Spanish, Swahili, Kinyarwanda, French, and Burmese. Let’s get you to work today.
– ALL SHIFTS available; Call to schedule a tour!
– “Hands On” production operation role.
– Meeting USDA, MIOSHA, HACCP, GMP, and company standards, and under the supervision of a foreman, the functions of this role are to operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand.
– Operating under the OSHA and MIOSHA safety standards and rules when using any equipment or machinery.
– Any other tasks assigned by his/her foreperson.
– Ability to learn the essential functions of the role.
– Follow written and verbal instructions.
– Follow all the rules and procedures established by the HACCP program.
– Good attention to detail.
– Must be able to work safely at all times.
– Maintain excellent attendance.
– Must be able to work in a team environment.
– Must be able to twist, bend, reach and stand for 8 hours or the duration of the shift in a colder environment and be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
– Must be able to learn other jobs for rotation.
– Wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment required while performing role: Protective Eye Wear, Ear plugs, Hard Hat, Hair Net, protective Coat (clothing protector), Forearm protection, – – Plastics gloves, Cotton gloves, Plastic aprons.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $14-$18/hr + $1/hr weekly and quarterly attendance bonus
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.719.1017