$500 Sign-on bonus
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Full-Time Weekend Shifts Available!
Passionate about metalworking? Are you are looking to join a winning team in a safe and clean work environment that’s fast-paced and will enable you to build upon your skillset to become a specialist? Join North America’s leading supplier of forge tooling as a CNC Lathe Operator.
As a CNC Lathe Operator, you’ll be responsible for setting up and operating machines that perform operations such as turning, boring, facing, and threading. With a variety of parts in all shapes and sizes, you won’t get bored in this position!
What this work looks like:
- Set up and operate CNC Lathe Machines
- Read process sheets, blueprints, and sketches to determine dimensional specifications, set-up, and operating requirements
- Perform and document specified inspection criteria
- Replace tools at specified change points
Skills needed to win:
- Knowledgeable of CNC and manual machines used to manufacture tooling
- Ability to read and interpret documents including blueprints, sketches, and written specifications
- Positive and professional attitude
- Available to work weekends and overtime as necessary
- High school diploma or GED
Did you know?
GPMI, a Gemini Group company, is North America’s leading supplier of forge tooling. We are not another CNC machine shop. WE ARE FORGE TOOLING SPECIALISTS. This means forging companies count on us for the design, manufacture, and repair of all-things-forge-tooling. Our facility is clean, bright, and safe.
When you join our team, you join our family. We’re big enough to be a preferred supplier to the largest forgers in North America, but small enough to know all our team members by name and recognize their achievements. We invest in our team members with training, education and provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
Good Stuff (Benefits):
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
Let’s talk! I’m sure you have some questions, perhaps you want to see the facility for yourself. Either way, a great way to get the conversation rolling is by applying.