EduGuide seeks candidates for collaborative leadership positions who are data-driven, outcomes-oriented, collaborative, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity. A successful candidate will work closely with EduGuide’s team to advance the impact of its program, which equips schools to grow belonging, engagement, growth mindset, and other social emotional strengths that prior research indicates can help students increase achievement.
EduGuide’s Results Coach works with partners to build outstanding school models and leaders who champion EduGuide’s mission in their work and share it with their colleagues
- Works with new partners to refine and finalize their plans for how they will work with EduGuide to advance their goals.
- Works with others on EduGuide’s team to ensure each new partner has a strong launch that leads directly into consistent program implementation.
- Trains educators to use EduGuide’s platform, primarily using videos and screen-sharing sessions where needed.
- Coaches school leaders to stay on track, overcome obstacles and continually improve their results.
- Persistently pursues non-performing program leaders via email, phone and text to get back on track.
- Helps coaches or members troubleshoot technical problems, working with other EduGuide team members if necessary to provide additional support.
- Uses EduGuide data to analyze and report on results, helping partner programs identify opportunities to improve.
- Studies user behavior to identify opportunities to continually improve EduGuide tools and practices.
- Researches and promotes promising coaching practices and strategies to leverage the dynamics of human motivation and behavior change to help programs improve their results both online and offline.
- Works with the Sales Manager to maintain strong working relationships with existing partners in order to enhance partner experience resulting increase of expansion and renewals.
- Assists with recruiting new partners where needed by making presentations, facilitating planning and generating introductions from current partners to new schools.
- Cultivates leaders who champion EduGuide’s mission, provide referrals, make presentations to other leaders and share data and stories about EduGuide’s impact in helping their achieve their school’s goals.