- Competitive compensation - Base plus commission
- Residual income - from the Book of Business you develop
- Hands-on learning and mentorship - from a proven, successful Agent
- Paid holidays and bonus incentives
AAA’s Rochester Hills/Oakland Township Insurance Agency is seeking an energetic and positive professional to join our team! The ideal candidate must hold a P&C License in the State of Michigan. The biggest perks of this opportunity include building your own book of business and reaching you career goals.
- Develop sales leads, create insurance quotes, market insurance products
- Establish and maintain strong personal relationship with clients
- Cross-selling other products to existing client
- Meet business production goals and objectives
- Exercise a total commitment to success everyday
- MUST love to sell!
- Property & Casualty license
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, yet can be a team player and coachable
- Strong attention to details, time management and organization
- Provides excellent customer service
- Must be good with technology and have the ability to learn computer functions
- Relevant sales experience (insurance sales, outside sales, telemarketing, etc)
This position is with an AAA Entrepreneur Agent (EA), not with AAA Michigan (Auto Club Group). Employees of AAA EA agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. AAA EA agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. AAA EA agent's employees are not employees of AAA Michigan (Auto Club Group).