Bulldog Records Management provides confidential document destruction, records and data storage, hard drive and electronic recycling services for businesses in mid and southeastern Michigan. Our company is experiencing high growth and we are looking for a local Service Route Truck Driver to provide world-class customer service to existing and new customers along an established route. If you are looking to start a career as a Service Route Driver or are already an experienced Service Route Driver, enjoy the benefits of driving locally and building your own territory, Bulldog Records Management is looking for you!
Bulldog Records Management is a drug-free and smoke-free work environment. Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Bulldog Records Management Service Route Drivers are responsible for helping customers protect their valuable information by storing it in our secure facility or destroying it forever.
- The integrity of every Service Route Driver is essential to maintaining goodwill and building new bonds of trust with our clients
- Overall responsibility for performing onsite and offsite document destruction of confidential information using mobile based shredding truck and/or main facility in Fraser, MI
- Perform mandated daily safety and maintenance checks on truck and shredder equipment
- This is a physical fast-paced indoor and outdoor position requiring the ability to work on your feet and lift 50-75 pounds continuously throughout the course of the day
- Efficiently manage a 20-day route cycle with approximately 18-22 service stops per day
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Grow existing customer base by up-selling additional services
- Serve as the company advocate and ambassador in every interaction with customers and public
- Prospect new customers to grow territories
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package after 90 days to include: medical, dental, optical, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing
- Sales incentives
- Room for growth