Position Description: Individual will be cross-trained to perform a multitude of warehouse positions as outlined below in Duties and Responsibilities. Individual is expected to follow all company policies and procedures, and complete assigned tasks in an accurate, timely and efficient manner. This is a high volume, fast-paced job requiring MAXIMUM teamwork skills, consistent attendance with only scheduled absences, a high degree of accuracy in data recording and the ability to recognize non-conforming validation related issues and bring them to a manager’s attention to insure data integrity. Employee will regularly deal with management and warehouse employees on many different topics, so a good attitude and exceptional communication skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow outlined daily production scheduled set by manager.
- Tag and record specified information from individual assets with appropriate RSP asset tag, insuring that each asset is being recorded to our database correctly based on standard operating procedures and customer specifications.
- Maintain a consistent production pace based on the task at hand and historical quotas.
- Locate inventory to designated spaces within our rack system.
- Pick, Pull and Package Customer Orders.
- Organize and maintain a neat workstation.
- General warehouse housekeeping.
- Prior production and data entry experience, preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills both internal and external.
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Abel to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 70lbs on a frequent basis without assistance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, a must.
- Strong organizational skill, time management skills, as well as strong computer data entry skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
Job Type: Full-time