Express Employment Professionals is assisting a growing manufacturing company in the Warren area, seeking 2nd and 3rd shift CNC Lathe and Mill Machinists.
These are direct hire opportunities.
2nd shift: 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
3rd shift: 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM
Training is completed on 1st shift.
Must be available to work Saturday's for overtime.
- Setup, program and operated Mazak CNC Lathe and Horizontal Mills producing precision tooling and prototypes.
- Set up, operate, and program CNC lathe and Mill machines to produce parts to specifications and tooling instructions.
- Starts, observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunction such as work or damaged cutting tools and to adjust machine controls or control media as necessary.
- Change preset cutting tooling in posts, turret, indexer, or automatic tool change magazine according to specifications or process sheet. Changes location of work piece during machining process as specified in set up instructions.
- Measures work piece for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and gauges. May perform first piece inspections of finished product.
- Cleans machine, tooling, and parts. May perform machine maintenance as necessary.
- Design fixtures, tooling, and experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assists co-workers whenever necessary.
- Requires walking, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time. May require lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
- May be required to perform any duties assigned or requested by the company for efficient operation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possession of a high school diploma or successful completion of the General Educational Development Test is desired.
- 5 years of relevant machining experience is required.
- Prior experience in a CNC manufacturing facility is required.
- Experience with Mazak Lathe and Mazatrol or Makino, DMG and YCM
- Ability to program with G & M codes is required.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required.
- Must have a good understand of basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Wage range is $20 - $28 an hour depending on experience.
To Apply please send resumes to email@example.com or call Terra at 517-546-jobs to discuss details.