**Starting $17.00 to $19.26 per hour**
The primary role of the Production Operator is to manufacture quality products in a safe manner.
Responsible for assembling and/or fitting parts together to form complete units or subassemblies at a bench or a conveyor line. May include operations requiring the use of simple hand tools and/or power or special assembly tools.
- Set up and operate machines
- Load/unload machine (may be assisted by automation or ergo aids).
- Relief of fellow operators
- Operate manual material handling equipment to re-stock production areas with raw material or purchased parts.
- Move wheeled carts, racks, bins containing work in progress to adjacent production areas
- Inspect product quality
- Cleaning surrounding work areas
- May be assigned different duties depending on plant needs.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, reach or twist.
- Ability to frequently lift, transfer at waist height 30lbs
- Ability to stand and/or walk long periods of time.
- Must pass a drug and alcohol screen (including marijuana).
Experience requirements: Light to medium manufacturing experience is preferred.
Years of Experience:
Less than 1 Year
Level of Education: