Main duties include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors, dusting countertops, ceilings and furniture and sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens or other public areas.
- Coordinating with other Cleaners
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.