Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks full-time, in-house Sales / customer service professional. Teamwork mindset, good computer and communication skill. Food knowledge and business experience helpful. Good people, food, and mission.
Email resume to Sherri Laing, HR email@example.com or call (517) 456-7424
More information available at https://www.edenfoods.com/goodjobs.
Position: Inside Sales Department
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Cultivate relationships with Eden Foods’ customers, prospects, food brokers, and customer staff that result in mutual benefit, and merchandising of Eden foods. Work the business systems necessary to conduct efficient business with them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge about Eden foods and the Company, its Policies, Terms of Sales, and business practices
- Enhance relationships to foster commerce, knowledge about and appreciation of the Eden
- Help qualify accounts and prospects, gather and record business information in Company business systems.
- Provide customer service to customers, prospects, team members, and Company network contacts.
- Learn and maintain current knowledge about Eden Foods’ business practices and processes in order to effectively and efficiently help manage them.
- Learn and help develop strategies, tactics, and priorities to be able to accurately and effectively perform your role and succeed.
- Reliable, timely, and focused interface and follow through with customers, team members, and Eden contacts
- Accurate, thoughtful, and timely communication with prospects, retailers, customers, and distributors consistent with Eden Foods’ Marketing, Ethics, Terms of Sale, Purchase Orders, and Incentive Agreements
- Courteous, professional countenance in professional dealings
- Achieve Company supply to retail stores, eCommerce businesses, distributors, and individuals.
- Follow, report on, and coordinate with customer activities and needs.
- Communication with the National Sales Manager, Regional Representatives, and broker representatives regarding opportunities, customer needs, customer activities, and pertinent market information
- Promptly accommodate the needs of Eden Regional and Broker Representatives by handling requests and inquires related to product information, samples, services available, various business forms/paperwork, and logistics.
- Help oversee and manage use of Eden trademarks, brand names, and copyrighted intellectual property where it is being Promptly communicate to management about potential trademark or copyright issues.
- Consistently contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of company data, business records, product, and customer information.
- Education, skills, and experience sufficient to have created a foundation for the professional conduct of business
- Reliably high moral and ethical professional standards
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- A reliable teamwork orientation
- A willing eagerness to learn and develop
- Resolute follow through on your word and business practices
- Computer skills, become and remain proficient in processing data and communications using company supplied tools
- A straightforward and forthright manner in dealings with people inside and outside of the Company
- Ability to build productive relationships with Eden staff and customers
- Maintain a forward looking, anticipatory perspective to be prepared to accurately and efficiently get the job done
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.