Family owned machine shop in Milan is seeking a full time Quality Manager to join their team of professionals. You would work closely with all departments to maintain ISO compliance standards, manage customer relationships and guide all quality-related initiatives.
- Act as the ISO Management Rep for the company responsible for ensuring that all company systems and procedures are implemented, monitored and followed through internal audits, continuous improvement and metric reporting
- Plan, direct and coordinate all Quality Assurance activities and requirements
- Manage customer relationships pertaining to quality assurance matters
- Responsible for product identification, tractability, inspection, testing and record keeping
- Responsible for all calibration and record keeping of all inspection equipment
- Maintain all quality records
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years experience in a quality management role; 4-year degree preferred.