Plastic Injection Machine Maintenance Technician:
CIE Automotive is a supplier of components and sub-assemblies for the global automotive market, basing its actions on the use of complementary technologies and various associated processes. Through Dominion, CIE Automotive offers multi-services and solutions that seek to maximize the efficiency of production processes through innovation. In both projects we are growing sustainably and profitably to position ourselves as the benchmark partner by satisfying our customers with comprehensive, innovative and competitive solutions with high added value.
CIE-Century Plastics, a division of the global enterprise CIE Automotive, is seeking a talented Maintenance Technician to join our team while under the guidance of the Plant Foreman, effectively and efficiently perform routine and situational maintenance on plastic injection molding and compression machines. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- 2 + years’ experience in plastic injection and compression machine maintenance
- Familiarity with a PM (Preventative Maintenance) Program
- Machine Data Collection experience
- Experience troubleshooting hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical issues in plastic molding machines
- Experience with auxiliary equipment to include dryers, loaders, hot runners, grinders, etc.
- Ability to effectively complete written required documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and follow through
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hydraulic/Electrical Training