Ground Effects a leading automotive up-fit supplier, is looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We offer great benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), profit sharing, 401K, Paid Holidays, and growth potential in a good working environment.
- Receive job traveler and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that machine, vehicle or job is set as per setup instruction with all required tools and fixtures (including checking fixtures) at job location.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements) first part off new set up to be checked by Q.A Perform work so that production requirements are met.
- Ensure that all material whether in process or non-conforming is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Report all workplace incidents/accidents to your Supervisor.
- Use and wear the protective clothing, equipment or devices issued for protection and ensure that they are properly maintained.
- Notify Supervisor if any protective material, equipment or device is missing or not functioning properly.
- Report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions. Ensure proper PPE is being worn.
- Knowledge of TS and ISO requirements
- You may be required to drive a vehicle
- Detail oriented
- Able to stand entire shift.
- Repetitively Bending, extending, lifting, kneeling, and climbing.
- General Housekeeping knowledge
- Other duties may be assigned.
All Shifts Available:
A Shift - Mon-Thurs 6:45am-4:45pm
B shift - Tues-Fri 6:45pm - 4:45am
C shift - Friday & Sat 6:45am – 4:45pm and Sun & Mon 6:45pm - 4:45am