WADE TRIM is a full service engineering firm consistently recognized for our award winning solutions. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Operations Intern in Milan, MI to join our team.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, basic knowledge of electricity, pumps, chemistry, math and a valid driver license. Experience in water or wastewater treatment desirable but not required. Typical responsibilities include:
- Operate, and maintain water and wastewater collection systems
- Operation, maintenance and management of potable water and wastewater treatment systems
- Maintain accurate operational and maintenance records on a daily basis
- Perform lab testing
- Collect and analyze water samples
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Prepare reports
- Maintain various valves and flow control devices
- Perform water meter reading tasks using electronic hardware
- Inspect installation of water services
- Repair broken water lines
- Maintain accurate records of equipment operation and utility usage
- Communicate with residents, township officials and supervisors within the company
- Maintain standard professional ethics
- Assist the local Project Manager
- Maintain excellent client and public relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a friendly environment, please submit your resume by visiting the Careers section of our website at http://www.wadetrim.com and reference job number 772.
Wade Trim is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.