- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and operate tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit, walk, stoop or crouch. In addition, some facilities are multi-level and require ascending and descending stairs.
- The employee may occasionally move up to 50 pounds with a hoist, pallet-jack or cart and regularly lift up to 25 pounds and transfer up to 280 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Multi-shift production operations may be expansive, noisy, wet/humid and vary in temperature from refrigerated environments, ambient or warm in summer months depending on facility.