Second shift work schedule is Monday through Friday 2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Saftea - Assemble food grade disposable liners for use in quick serve restaurants and convenience stores.
DOW – Measure, cut, & seal embossed film (sheeting) used for dry chemical storage.
$750 New employee signing/retention bonus that is paid in the first payroll following 90 days of continuous satisfactory employment and successfully making probation.
Starting pay of $15 per hour + a $0.75 hour shift premium. Plus, we have a great benefit package, including 80 hours of Paid Time Off in the first payroll after completing 90 days of employment, a 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting with a 100% employer match for your first 3% of deferrals and 50% match for next 2%! That means if you put in 5% we put in 4% - an 80% match. Blue Care Network medical plans, Blue Cross dental and EyeMed vision, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short and long term disability insurance. Medical, dental and vision benefits are effective the 1st of the month after you start!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Place parts onto fixture for assembly
· Press fit parts into assembly
· Visually inspect the cuff and tube, and overall visual inspection for critical characteristics
· Count and place parts into bin
· Fold bags in half
· Place in box
· Work as a member of a two-person crew manufacturing pan liner blanks on the Dow straight bar for conversion
· Work independently on the Dow dogleg operation to convert blanks into finished pan liners.
· Read work order and print labels
· Loads and unloads rolls of material
· Pull embossed film sheeting to desired length using correct template
· Operates sealing machines according to standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
· Follows quality control requirements; Visually inspects finished product for critical characteristics
· Makes seal test samples for the Quality Control Department
· Packages product in corrugated boxes with specified quantity
· Assembles boxes
· Documents non-conforming material
· Follows production orders and enters production data into a computer or documents on paper
· Maintains a clean work area and ensures work area is clean at the end of shift
· Operates pallet jack as needed
· Cross train employees for continuous learning and development of the Plasport team and for back up support in case of vacation/absent
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.