PCI Mfg. Inc. (PMI) in Alpena, MI is seeking to add motivated people to their team. PMI is looking for team members in machine operation, machining, and general labor. As a fast-growing company, working at PMI comes with on-going opportunities for career and wage growth for the right team members.
- Although manufacturing experience is preferred, on-the-job training is available for applicants eager and able to learn.
- The ability to read a tape measure to 1/16 of an inch is preferred.
- A desire to work with your hands is required.
- The ability to work various (swing) shifts is required.
PMI employees create high-quality parts for various material handling equipment, attention to detail is important.
Pay is based on competency, and PMI is eager to reward those who deliver value. There is significant opportunity to advance.
Learn more about PMI at https://pmimfginc.com/
Ideal candidates have a history of the following:
- A positive work ethic and positive attitude
- Being trainable and eager to learn
- Good attendance
- Working well within a team, without causing or getting caught up in drama
PMI offers team members the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA account
- Earned, flexible paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonus opportunities