Project Service Inc (PSI) is currently accepting resumes for a Full Time Security Supervisor position in the Amasa, MI area. $10.25/hour. Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, and paid holidays/vacation. Shifts are Monday through Thursday 9:00pm to 5:30am, Friday 2:30pm - 8:30pm. Must pass background check and drug test.
Job Summary: Team leader at client site acting as point of contact for client. Builds, improves and maintains effective relationships with both the client and employees. Ensures client is provided with quality customer service.
- Team leader
- Responsible for scheduling of guards
- Point of contact for client
- Training of guards
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions and report to proper management
- Permit authorized persons and vehicles to enter property
- Must be safety conscious
- Must possess strong organizational skills and pay attention to details
- Must be able to multitask
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Must be flexible
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather environments
- Flexible schedule
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with job
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
- Be an “At Will” employee
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.