Pay: Starts at $18.50/hour
+ $1.00/hour premium for full-time second shift employees
As a Hospitality Specialist, you follow a detailed cleaning routine to ensure that all Tekton employees work in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Regular duties include mopping, vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting, and otherwise maintaining our break rooms, bathrooms, meeting rooms, offices, and public spaces.
Some specific role responsibilities:
- Complete scheduled duties quickly and efficiently, re-prioritizing when unexpected needs arise
- Review meetings and events each day so that you can anticipate what areas may need special attention
- Assist with setting up and tearing down events, including our weekly company lunch
- Maintain inventory and reorder supplies
- Comply with appropriate safety and regulatory requirements
- Assist with Front Desk and Fulfillment Center duties as needed
Values and skills: Like all Tekton employees, you must have exceptional values, including honesty, integrity, and empathy. You must be smart, capable, competent, hardworking, and exceptionally trustworthy.
Education and experience: You do not need a specific degree or job history.
Location and hours: This is an hourly position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Full-time and part-time positions are available on first or second shift. Part-time employees are required to work an average of 20 hours per week.