Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the position will apply knowledge of Controls and Mechanical Technology to new and existing processes to maximize Overall Equipment Effectiveness. Train, coach, and mentor manufacturing and technical personnel.
Technical Position Qualifications
- Extensive Robot experience: Primarily Fanuc and ABB Robots.
- Experience programming Allen Bradley/Rockwell and Siemens PLC/HMI software.
- Industrial Networks Knowledge. (Ethernet I/P, DeviceNet, Profibus, ControlNet.)
- Experience with VFD and Servo drive systems.
- Through knowledge of power distribution as it applies to machine controls.
- Knowledgeable in the design and application of fluid power controls. (hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum).
- Thorough knowledge of electro-mechanical control devices. (optical, inductive, capacitive sensors / contactors, relays, switches / power supplies and transformers / motors and motor starters.)
- Knowledge of Common Machine Guarding Devices. (Bumper Strips, Light Curtains, Area Scanners, etc.)
- Read and understand electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and prints.
- Strong Knowledge of electrical safety and machine guarding.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a professional and cooperative temperament.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- General fabrication skills, Capable of constructing Robot EOATs, Machine guards, Sensor brackets, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have HS diploma/GED .
• Some college coursework preferred, but not required.
About Romeo RIM:
Romeo RIM, designs and manufactures highly engineered reaction injection molded parts. Located in
Romeo, MI, we are a full-service provider of value-added design and the highest quality solutions. We are built on a foundation of service excellence offering our customers world-class full-service design, engineering, manufacturing and quality control capabilities
Romeo RIM utilizes a variety of custom and standard materials in the following areas:
Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) Long Fiber Technology (LFT) In-Mold Paint (IMP) Compression
Molding (SMC) Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) Post Applied Paint
• Relationships and Accomplishments – Partnering, teamwork and results are important to us.
• Servant Leadership – Serving, trusting and helping others creates a higher purpose for our business.
• Continuous Improvement – We are always striving to improve – ourselves, our processes and our business.
• Innovative Solutions – Our innovation processes are transformative – unleashing the collective knowledge of the entire organization.
Romeo RIM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision,
401K, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions, we invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration. We are looking for candidates with progressively increasing levels of responsibility. We look forward to reviewing your resume and finding the candidate we believe that will fit well in the position and company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time