The Superior Watershed Partnership (SWP) is hiring a full-time Energy Efficiency Assessor with a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a related field and extensive experience in home energy weatherization, data collection, reporting, and project management. This position reports to the SWP Executive Director and other SWP Program Managers.
- Supervise the Energy Conservation Corps Crew Member.
- Install basic home energy efficiency measures, such as draft sealants, caulk, door sweeps, LED lighting, pipe wrap, faucet aerators, basic insulation, etc.
- Take notes and fully complete data sheets, referral sheets, and reporting forms.
- Educate low-income households on proper energy conservation techniques.
- Report to SWP project managers.
- Additional projects as assigned.
The work environment is casual but fast paced with multiple activities occurring at the same time. The employee needs to be able to travel UP wide; handling multiple demands and priorities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Full-time (Approx. 40 hours per week).