Responsible for the coordination of the Tuscola Transition Network and its programs with LEAs and Highland Pines School.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides leadership to the Tuscola Transition Network.
- Coordinates and supervises staff involved with Transition programs and Worksite-Based Learning (WSBL).
- Develops and secures funding sources collaboratively with representatives from agencies and the Transition Network.
- Serves as a liaison between schools and agencies, coordinating services for local district students receiving special education.
- Coordinates and assists Tuscola ISD and Human Development Commission with submitting all necessary reporting requirements to appropriate granting bodies and collaborative partners.
- Represents the Tuscola Transition Network in meetings of community groups and agencies to promote and facilitate objectives of the Transition program.
- Maintains involvement in professional organizations that support transition services.
- Attends IEPs as requested by local districts and HPS to assist in determining possible transition services and programs for students.