Weingartz has a 75-year reputation as an industry leader and great place to work. We provide a family-oriented environment to build a career and are honored to have many employees that have been with us for 20-plus years. We are still growing quickly and have stable leadership, top brands, on-the-job training, and an exceptional team. We are looking to invest in expanding our employment base to continue our growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Find more information about our company and history at www.weingartz.com.
Weingartz in Cedar Springs in in search of a Set-up Technician.
What to Expect
- A company that puts a very high value on technicians and invests heavily in our shops.
- Industry-leading tools, equipment, leadership, and processes.
- Steady flow of work.
- Lots of opportunities to grow your skills and progressively work on different types of equipment.
- Excellent pay and world-class benefits.
- Regular performance reviews and feedback with leadership that wants to help you progress in your career.
- Assembly and preparation of lawnmowers, snowblowers, tractors, chain saws, and other outdoor power equipment.
- Demonstrating the safe use of equipment to customers.
- Assist in warehouse operations, including loading and unloading trucks and moving inventory via forklift.
- 25-30 hours per week year-round with mandatory overtime during peak times.
- Ability to work with tools.
- Ability to work independently with light supervision in an efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to quality work.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds regularly and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Will need to have your own tools, but we can get you started with tools until you are established.
- Medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance with premiums 100% paid by Weingartz (including 100% premium coverage for employees’ families).
- Paid time off earned monthly and paid holidays.
- 401(k) with generous matching program.
- Wellness program, employee discounts, and other fringe benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight, arrest record or any other protected status in the hiring, payment, discipline or promotion of employees