Weingartz has a 75-year reputation as an industry leader and great place to work. We provide a family-oriented environment to build a career and are honored to have many employees that have been with us for 20-plus years. We are still growing quickly and have stable leadership, top brands, on-the-job training, and an exceptional team. We are looking to invest in expanding our employment base to continue our growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Find more information about our company and history at www.weingartz.com.
Weingartz in Utica is in search of a Customer Service Representative for our Parts and Service Department.
What to Expect
- A company that puts a very high value on customer satisfaction and gives our Representatives the tools and authority to make good decisions for our customers.
- Lots of opportunities to grow in the position and paths for advancement as skills grow.
- Excellent pay and world-class benefits.
- Regular performance reviews and feedback with leadership that wants to help you progress in your career.
- Assisting customers with order status in-store, on the phone, and via email and text.
- Assisting customers in loading of equipment into their vehicle.
- Utilizing wide variety of resources to help solve issues for customers and build on our excellent reputation for customer service.
- 25-30 hours per week year-round with mandatory overtime during peak times (especially spring).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer competence – we will train on our systems; applicants must have good keyboarding and general computer knowledge.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Ability to work independently with light supervision in an efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to quality work.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Desire to please customers and do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance with premiums 100% paid by Weingartz (including 100% premium coverage for employees’ families).
- Industry-leading individual performance bonus program that can add substantially to already excellent wages.
- Paid time off earned monthly and paid holidays.
- 401(k) with generous matching program.
- Wellness program, employee discounts, and other fringe benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight, arrest record or any other protected status in the hiring, payment, discipline or promotion of employees
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Visit our websites---www.weingartz.com and wandpmanagement.com