MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point of Belding
Are YOU an enthusiastic service-oriented individual with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? The Housekeeping/Laundry Aide role may be a great fit for you. Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- A positive employee culture
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- Employee recognition program
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Housekeeping/Laundry Aide will ensure that the facility is clean and sanitized for all while contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with residents, visitors, and team members. They will help collect and sort soiled linen, load and unload machines, and fold clean linen. They distribute linens to residents while contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with residents, visitors, and team members.
- Perform floor care, including stripping, waxing, buffing, vacuuming, steaming, mopping, and sweeping in assigned areas, resident rooms, bathrooms, utility closets, common area, workstations, medication rooms, and offices.
- Dust horizontal surfaces and fill soap and paper towel dispensers daily
- Collect and transport trash and contaminated waste to main collection receptacles.
- Follow daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Sort soiled laundry and presoak as required.
- Items are to be weighed and loaded into washers. Select the appropriate cycle and water temperature. Add suitable laundering chemical in accordance with item being washed.
- Once washed, load wet linens into dryer and select appropriate drying temperature, time, and cycle according to linen type.
- Sort and fold clean laundry for storage or distribute to linen carts in storage rooms and more.
What you need:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous laundry experience in industrial or commercial setting beneficial
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.