MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Welbrook Centennial Hills
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Cook/Kitchen professional with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What you do:
The Cook/Nutrition Aide prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Food & Nutrition Manager. The Cook/Nutrition Aide is responsible for preparing, working with, and delivering food according to the nutritional needs of the resident, and is responsible for providing food service to residents, guests, and employees under sanitary conditions and for providing assistance in all dietary functions.
- Prepare and serve various food items.
- Review menus prior to preparations.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the resident.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Assist in establishing food service production line to ensure that meals are prepared on time.
- Process diet changes and new diets as received from Clinical Services.
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus.
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Prepare food for therapeutic diets in accordance with planned menus.
- Prepare food in accordance with standardized recipes and special diet orders.
- Review care plans to assure that current dietary information is consistent with foods served and more.