Jobs are available at the Ambassador Bridge for Part-Time Traffic/ Facilities Staff in a busy, high traffic environment. Traffic/ Facilities Staff work to provide safe, clean and efficient traffic flow as well as providing superior customer service. Part-time employees receive paid uniform vouchers, Holiday Pay, Attendance bonuses and more!
Starting Rate: $15.00 per hour
- Availability to work all days and shifts for a 24/7 operation. This includes availability to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, days, afternoons, midnights, and holidays as scheduled.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid Enhanced Driver’s License or a regular driver’s license and Passport
- Ability to walk distances of up to 3 miles outside, with reasonable accommodations if needed
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions (all seasons)
- Desire candidates to possess a High School diploma or equivalent
Essential Job Functions – Candidates must be able to perform these job functions, with reasonable accommodations if needed:
- Interact with members of the public
- Work inside and outside in all weather conditions (all seasons)
- Stand or walk for shifts up to 12 hours
Job Duties – the duties list are typical examples but are not limited to the work that will be needed done:
- Place, move and operate traffic control and facility equipment which may weigh up to 25 lbs. such as cones, delineators, arrow boards, vehicles, lawnmowers, trimmers, shovels, mop buckets etc.
- Direct traffic into and or out of lanes
- Shovel snow, salt walkways, cut grass and pick up trash, sweep, mopping etc.
- Walk up to 3 miles as necessary to address traffic issues
- Drive company vehicles for transportation around facility, move equipment and to respond to traffic flow disruptions
All offers of employment are contingent upon the following:
- Ability to be bonded
- Successful completion of background check and drug test, verification of references, satisfactory driving record
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, an enhanced driver’s license or passport