Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for Full and Part-Time Bakery Associates for our Bloomfield and Clinton Township locations.
- Assist customers with all bakery orders, requests and questions at the bakery counter and by phone.
- Assist customers with bakery purchases from display cases and assist with locating products within the department, as needed.
- Greet all customers and provide them prompt, courteous and excellent service and/or assistance at all times.
- Package and label all bakery products for customer purchase.
- Operate slicing or wrapping machines according to procedure and safety guidelines.
- Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods.
- Maintain clean work space in compliance with store safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Maintain bakery display cases ensuring all items are properly stocked, displayed and rotated.
- Handle any damaged or spoiled product according to department guidelines and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Notify management immediately of any safety or equipment issues or violations.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company grooming and dress standards.
- Assist in training associates when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED, preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Previous bakery experience, preferred.
- Ability to count, separate and weigh bakery products.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
BENEFITS (additional benefits for full time employees):
- 401K match
- Employee discount
Hourly rate applies to applicants 18 years and older.