Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Gourmet-To-Go Associate for our Troy location.
- Assist customers with all orders and/or questions in person and on the phone and process and complete all customer orders and requests.
- Greet all customers and provide them prompt, courteous and excellent service and/or assistance.
- Observe all Company policies and procedures, store rules, standards of conduct as outlined in the employee handbook and as directed by management.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe Company grooming and dress standards.
- Perform stocking and other duties as assigned per sales volume and management direction.
- Knowledge of store lay out in order to assist customers in locating products.
- Maintain knowledge of the quality standards, prices, varieties, preparation methods, etc. of the various products/food products that are available in the department.
- Use knives, box cutters, slicers*, bailers*, floral cutters*, etc. as needed in the department. (*Must be 18 years old to use slicers, bailers, floral cutters, etc.).
- Handle any damaged and/or spoiled product according to Company and department guidelines and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Comply with safety and sanitation policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook, postings, and manuals, etc.
- Notify management immediately of any safety or equipment issues or violations.
- Properly handle, stock, prepare and display all necessary products.
- Count, separate and weigh all types of products.
- Assist in training associates when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
- Employee discount
- 401K match
Hourly rate applies to applicants 18 years of age and older.