Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Cafe Associate for our Clinton Township location.
- Prepare and serve coffee, tea, smoothies and other beverage items to customers.
- Serve food items to customers including hot soup, baked goods and pizza and prepare, as necessary.
- Prepare food items per company recipes.
- Greet all customers and provide them prompt, courteous and excellent service or assistance.
- Complete customer purchases using the cash register while following all company procedures for the register.
- Answer multi-line phone and transfer or route calls, as needed.
- Maintain display and stock of all coffee bar supplies including beverages, condiments, utensils, baked goods, etc.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times.
- Handle any damaged or spoiled product according to department guidelines and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of cafe in compliance with safety and sanitation policies and procedures at all times.
- Notify management immediately of any safety or equipment issues or violations.
- Assist in training associates when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Previous cash handling/customer service experience, required.
- Previous coffee bar/cafe experience, preferred.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
- The ability to operate equipment safely and correctly.
- Ability to multitask, maintain a positive attitude, problem solve.
- 401K match
- Employee discount