Plant Accountant (Corrugated Packaging) - 052492
We are seeking a Plant Accountant at our facility in Milan, MI. The City of Milan has its own historic downtown, and is a short drive from world renowned cultural, academic, and sports attractions in Ann Arbor as well as both Detroit and Toledo.
Safety. Sustainability. Customer Focus. Innovation. Quality. Value Creation. These are the strands in our DNA that set us apart. When you take a closer look, you’ll discover that they are evident in everything we do.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
The Plant Accountant candidate must be able to able to work across departments and lead the monthly financial closing process, ensure proper internal controls are in place and working as designed, and support management with proactive financial analysis that drives improvement in results. This role offers the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience for future career growth and advancement throughout Georgia Pacific.
* Internal financial control responsibility
* Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
* Inventory Management
* Month-end close process
* Forecasting and Monthly Ad Hoc Reporting
* Plant transactional systems oversight
* Oversight of Invoicing, A/R and A/P
* Records management
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
* We are an equal opportunity employer
* Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test
* This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf