PIE Management LLC, a local staffing company is hiring up to four (4) Parking Operations Associates for a local municipality. We need up to at least one on each of these shifts: second, third, and first shift only on the weekends
Do you like to work outside and interact with the public? Are you looking for a position that is not repetitive but can be a good starting point for a future career? Do you need a job that is flexible with a school schedule or a second job?
We are looking for a Parking Operations Associate to assist visitors and residents in a local municipality's parking ramps and lots. You will be responsible for helping customers navigate the parking process in a variety of ways, with a heavy focus on problem-solving and customer service. The ideal candidate will be patient, respectful, and helpful.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting disabled motorists by providing jump starts, lock-out services, and fixing flat tires within the municipality's parking ramps and lots
- Helping to direct traffic within parking facilities during special events such as Griffins games or DeVos place shows
- Making rounds in a city vehicle or on foot to ensure no unsafe conditions are posing hazards to our parking patrons
- Preparing written and oral reports if an incident occurs. For example, a car accident within a parking ramp
- Counting vehicles in the parking ramps or lots to determine occupancy
- Helping to maintain parking equipment and/or make change to assist motorists in the parking ramps/lots.
Valid driver license
Ability to read/write for report writing purposes
Ability to use a computer and give change.
Minimum of 10th-grade education.