P.I.E. Management L.L.C., a local staffing company has an IMMEDIATE, for one (1) employee to work for a local municipality.
The job description is as follows:
· Diagnosing and participating in preventative maintenance, inspection, and repairs to all types of heavy motor equipment with a variety of gasoline and diesel engines
· Coordinating repair and routine maintenance on heavy equipment
· Order and install parts as needed
· May operate wrecker to assist in towing disabled equipment
· Other required maintenance-related tasks as assigned
· Two years of experience in performing heavy equipment mechanical repair and maintenance; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Preferred license or certification:
· Preferred CDL Class A with N Endorsement
· Preferred ASE Certifications
· Preferred State License