Hoholik Enterprises in Manistique is in search of a journeyman plumber. As a journeyman plumber, your responsibilities and duties include installing new plumbing systems, drainage systems, and gas lines, as well as maintaining and repairing existing ones. Journeyman plumbers are experts regarding pipes, fittings, and all manner of plumbing fixtures, from toilets to washing machines.
We are currently looking for someone who has experience as a plumber. Someone who is willing to learn and train on the job.
- Locating leaks, tears, blockages, corrosion, and weather damage in water and HVAC features.
- Informing clients of all estimated costs before commencing work.
- Fixing issues in water and HVAC systems by repairing or replacing these structures, or aspects thereof.
- Installing pipes, gutters, and appropriate fixtures to ensure adequate drainage.
- Ensuring that structures are in excellent working condition upon completion of each project.
- Consulting with clients to identify and address any other concerns related to their water and HVAC systems.
- Advising clients on appropriate care for their water and HVAC systems.
- Observing pertinent health and safety regulations.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Licensed to practice as a Journeyman Plumber in the state where you will be working.
- Familiarity with all relevant techniques and tools needed to perform your duties.
- Exceptional physical fitness and hand-eye coordination.
- Capacity to operate independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
Will discuss wage and benefits upon first interview.