Position Summary: As an Inventory Specialist I, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory in the operating system. In addition, you will assist in picking, packing, outbound shipping of customer orders and other general warehouse duties.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete daily transactions such as receipts, cycle counts, inventory transfers and restocking in the operating system to ensure the desired level of inventory accuracy.
- Research and report on any signification inventory discrepancies as directed by the DC Manager.
- General receiving duties such as unloading trucks, count verification and inspection.
- Light assembly including ability to understand and operate feeding and sorting equipment.
- Pick, pack, ship and process all daily order types and perform all tasks associated with those duties.
- Maintain a clean work area to keep products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- All other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
- Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands’ Core Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
- Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.