Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for creating and updating documentation and drawings. Designer should also be versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 2D Design and Drafting of RF and Fiber utilizing various software platforms.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures without notice.
- Communicate effectively to direct and upper management and be able to speak to progress of a project at any given time.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bentley or Microstation experience is a plus.
- Engineering or related degree preferred.
- RF and Fiber design experience.
- Cable TV experience.
- Strong math skills and a high attention to detail are required.
- Must be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines in a production environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work within required timelines and sudden shifts in priority.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, heavy workloads and short term goals.
- Must be able to work from one of our office locations:
- Iron Mountain, MI
- West Covina, CA
- Centennial, CO
- Alpharetta, GA
- These positions are full-time on first or second shift.
- Overtime outside of normal workday hours may be required.
- Industry specific training will be provided. Great growth opportunities.
- A pre-employment screening to include a background check and drug-screening is a requirement of employment.