Easy Ice continues to grow and seeks an energetic Solutions Specialist to join our sales team in Marquette, Michigan. The Solutions Specialist’s role is to grow our customer base by finding and signing up customers that represent the best fit for Easy Ice services.
Solutions Specialists are responsible for responding to phone and web leads generated by our Marketing team to determine a customer’s requirements for an ice machine. Through proper qualifying questions and client analysis, the Solutions Specialist will determine if our subscription program and the customer’s business needs align. At that point, the Solutions Specialist provides expert advice and technical knowledge regarding their proposed equipment solution and works through any questions the customer might have to close the sale. Finally, the Specialist transfers the customer relationship to our Service Delivery Team for a seamless installation experience.
At Easy Ice, we view ourselves as an extension of our customer’s operations team. As the first point of contact with our company, it is the Solution Specialist’s responsibility to establish a positive foundation for lasting business partnerships with our customers. By providing fast, friendly, and expert advice, a successful Solutions Specialist will continue to grow the business responsibly while providing a customer experience that is unparalleled in the industry.
WAGE. $14.00 - $19.50 per hour, based on knowledge and experience along with ample opportunity for career advancement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS AN EASY ICE SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST.
- Previous sales and customer service experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; advanced degree, desired.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and multi-line phone systems.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You are self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and as a team member.
- You possess a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
APPLY ONLINE AT easyice.sdsjobs.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US AT easyice.com