Express Employment Professionals of Brighton is assisting a Chelsea area manufacturing company in need of a Maintenance Planner, this opportunity is direct hire.
The Maintenance Planner will assist plant staff by planning preventive and correction maintenance actions on key process equipment and facilities. The Maintenance Planner will be a key player in downtime reduction efforts by developing the preventive maintenance program based on equipment conditions and uptime performance. The Maintenance Planner will make recommendations on training, equipment improvements, and preventive maintenance schedules based on OEM requirements and lessons learned during normal operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate daily, weekend, and shutdown maintenance schedules
- Work with maintenance, engineering, and production supervision to schedule maintenance activities based on equipment, manpower, and spare parts availability.
- Review all completed work orders and ensure items requiring follow up are acted upon appropriately and assist in tracking these actions required to completion.
- Provide reports and trending as required to drive a data driven approach to continuous improvement.
- Assist in locating and purchasing materials required to complete maintenance activities
- Identify material requirements for planned maintenance activities and assist in preparing materials for work to be completed
- Help coordinate predictive maintenance activities such as infrared, vibration, and oil analysis. Ensure proper follow up work orders are generated based on these reports.
- Manage the ERP system and provide training to technicians and supervisors as required
- Assist with maintaining and organizing the plant’s technical library ensuring all technical manuals are readily available when needed.
- Any task deemed necessary by management
Education and Experience:
- Two year college degree or high school diploma with job experience
- 4+ years industrial maintenance experience in automotive industry - preferably metal stamping and assembly.
- Experience with ERP programs – preferably SAP PM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- ERP operation
- Microsoft Office skills to include: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- AutoCAD skills are a plus
Physical and Mental Requirements of the Position:
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear
- Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so other will understand
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distractedJob Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
To Apply: Please send resumes to this posting firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terra at (517)546-5627.